2012年5月12日星期六

What I Wore Kick Started

WhatIWore:

When:
March 9, 2010

What:
Necklace: courtesy of ShopMamie
Striped Sweater: courtesy of ShopMamie
Skirt: Target
Booties: DSW

Where:
Last minute errands and to the airport (I changed into flats and black skinnies for that)

Why:
Just got this top in the mail today and put it on immediately. I like taking the black and white and adding in a little fun with the orange necklace and hot pink tights! The weather has been so beautiful this week that I’ve been playing with my timer and tripod and taking photos myself (which I haven’t done in nearly 9 months). I’m also trying to get back to my original intention of this blog - to have fun, to show you what I’m wearing and to not take it all too seriously. I feel like this week has been right on track.

没有评论:

发表评论