2012年9月10日星期一

Press-On Nail Stickers- Fab or Faux Pas-

Press-On Nail Stickers: Fab or Faux Pas?

Advertisement



Press on,Gucci Scarpe, girly. We all just gotta press on…like Minx manicures. They press on. :) Ever since Minx hit the scene a few years ago, press-on sticker nail coverings have been all the rage.

I generally try to keep adhesives away from my fingertips on account of an “incident” I had with a set of Lee Press-On Nails back when I was a kid (long story), so I’m not really into ‘em, but when I spotted the new Glee-inspired Chic Print For Nails ($15) stickers at Sephora the other day,Saturday Surfing_19, I almost caved!

Makeup and Beauty Blog poll

What do you think of press-on nail stickers?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Oh,Cheap Coach Purses, HAPPY FRIDAY! If you plan to celebrate the end of the workweek with a little makeup,LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY, Hautelook is having a great sale on NYX. To partake, you do have to join Haute Look, but it’s free (they will send occasional emails) and only takes a second.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论