2012年9月10日星期一

2-Minute Wide-Eyed Makeup Look

2-Minute Wide-Eyed Makeup Look

Advertisement



I was up late last night watching Season 1 of 30 Rock on DVD. This may be lack of sleep talking,gucci borse, but I’m strangely fascinated by puffy Alec Baldwin…

When I finally opened my eyes this morning,Kissing You Again- The Benefit Ultra Shines Lipgloss Line Brings Back a Cult (and Personal) Fave, I looked TIRED!

I filmed this video clip (click to see the video) a couple days ago,Discount Coach Bags,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but it shows one of my go-to quick eye makeup looks,Cheap Jerseys, great for late-night TV marathons.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,Louis Vuitton Outlet,The Smashbox Masquerade Collection Unleashes a Sultry, Smoldering Makeup Fantasy for Fall 2010,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论