2012年8月8日星期三

The Something in the Blue Box Option

The Something in the Blue Box Option

Send this to Your Boyfriend, Husband http://coachbagsy.altervista.org/, “Special Friend:” What You REALLY want for Valentine’s Day Valentine's Day Gifts

Dear XXX (insert the name of the special person in your life),

Related articles:

You’re the face to my book. You make my heart twitter. You’ve pin my interest.
And while I love and appreciate everything you buy me, this Valentine’s Day, I would really like….
<<select which of the scenarios work for you

I know the thought of shopping at Tiffany’s scares you. Yes Coach Outlet Store, there’s nothing “inexpensive” about Tiffany’s. I know it’s just a choice between “giving up lunch for a week” vs. ‘giving up lunch and dinner for a year.” (Okay, maybe years.) But 99.9% of us women secretly desire to receive something that comes in the Tiffany blue (they’ve actually patented the color) box. The above bracelet, at $150, is probably as “inexpensive” as you’re going to get at the store, but it will make me very, very happy.

Concerned about your Valentine’s Day Gift? Don’t worry, TBF drafted letters for you to send to your beaus to help them in their quest for a truly excellent Valentine’s Day gift. Just copy and send coach outlet coupons!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论