2012年4月30日星期一

Chubby Chubby Changas

>> So the very odd and slightly disturbing Kim Fung Toy has been terrorising me about the state of my weight on Refinery 29... specifically making reference to my love of 'cheese' and my chubby face.  Yes, I do have a chubby face but no, that's not down to cheese (in fact,Nike Air Max 24-7 Womens, I have a severe cheese intolerance problem... see below).  This post will therefore add fuel to Kim Fung Toy's manic weight commenting,team soccer jerseys, as I'm officially hellbent on going for the high-waisted printed granny pant that piqued my interest at Peter Som's presentation and was then finally consecrated at the finale of Dolce & Gabbana yesterday.  That said,beats pro headphones, I'm still not about to go bare knickered to all and sundry so something sheer like an organza skirt or tunic will need to go over for some form of coverage. 

Peter Som S/S 10

_DSE6832

_DSE6846
(Pics by Shawn Brackbill for DazedDigital)

Dolce & Gabbana S/S 10

65

66
(Pics from Swide and Dolce & Gabbana site)

This is therefore is a pre warning to Kim Fung Toy or any other human weigh-o-meters out there. Avert your eyes next summer.  My chubby changa (inspired by a Chinese takeaway on my high street with the same name) thighs are sort of being unleashed with some enlarged, slightly garish floral prints covering up the chocha area (merci Daddy Likey... ).  And for your information, it's the extreme amount of pork crackling, steak with a wad of fat marbling and creamy potato dauphinoise that keeps these cheeks extra chubby and I wouldn't give any of that up for anyone or anything.       

没有评论:

发表评论